- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The French make a martini ‘Très Magnifique!’ with the addition of Chambord and pineapple juice. Enjoy this sweet and foamy treat served in a pre-chilled cocktail glass.
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- 2 -1/2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.