- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Where the cocktail’s name comes from no one really knows, but what is clear is this drink’s delicious blend of flavors.
- 2 ounces Pomegranate Cocktail Mixer
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 1 splash dry sparkling wine
- Lemon slice to garish
- Place a cocktail glass in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the Pomegranate Mixer and Vodka into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon slice and serve immediately.