- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Created by barwoman Jackie Patterson of Heaven's Door in San Francisco, this gin-based cocktail is a light and bright blend of fresh lemon juice, yellow chartreuse and bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce yellow chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes of The Bitter Truth Celery Bitters
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.