- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh, simple and delicious, this cocktail is perfect for a light luncheon or bridal shower.
- 5 slices cucumber
- 3 pieces fresh kiwi and 1 slice to garnish
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounce Gin
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Muddle the cucumber, kiwi and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with a muddler or the back of a wood spoon.
- Pour in the syrup and the gin and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 10 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a piece of slice kiwi and serve immediately.