- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A ‘Fizz’ is a simple and refreshing cocktail that belongs to the sours family, and comprises of a spirit, simple syrup and fresh lemon (or lime) juice.
- 1-1/2 ounces spirit of your choice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon (or lime) juice
- 1/2 simple syrup, or to taste
- 1-1/2 ounces soda water
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the soda water, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the soda water, briefly stir to combine, and then serve immediately.