- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Although this scotch-based drink is a new addition to the cocktail world, its taste and presentation is delightfully old-school.
- 1-1/2 ounces single-malt Scotch
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- Place the Scotch, amaretto, and orange juice into a cocktail shaker and then add enough ice to fill the shaker halfway.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Squeeze the lemon over the cocktail before adding to the glass, and serve.