- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This popular vodka, creme de cacao and half-and-half cocktail is popularly enjoyed as a dessert drink in Oregon. The cocktail’s creator, Jeffrey Morgenthaler, specifically uses Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka for this blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces dark creme de cacao
- 1-1/2 ounces half-and-half
- espresso beans to garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds to chill and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with the espresso beans and then serve immediately.