- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This champagne cocktail is elegant in both presentation and flavor. Serve in a chilled champagne flute garnished with an edible flower.
- 1-1/2 ounces Grey Goose La Poire
- 1 ounce St-Germain
- chilled champagne
- edible flower to garnish
- Pre-chill a champagne glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the champagne and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the champagne, garnish with an edible flower and then serve immediately.