- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Serves 2
This recipe was named after the king himself due to his special fondness for peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup ice cubes, about 6 cubes
- unsweetened cocoa to garnish
- Peel the banana and place into a blender along with the peanut butter, milk and ice.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy, and then pour into 2 tall glasses.
- Sprinkle the beverage with the cocoa and serve.