- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This spinoff of the classic ‘Suffering Bastard’ cocktail is also a gin and brandy-based drink, but the addition of bourbon in the blend takes its taste up a notch.
- 1/2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce bourbon
- 1/2 ounce brandy
- 1/2 ounce lime juice (cordial)
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Mint sprig to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the ginger beer and mint sprig, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the ginger beer, garnish with the mint sprig and then serve immediately.