- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Blending gin, cherry brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and orange bitters together creates this smooth and sultry cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces Gin
- 1-1/4 ounces Orange Juice
- 3/4 ounce Cherry Brandy
- 1 ounce Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the gin, orange juice, brandy, lemon juice and bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then transfer to the prepared glass; serve immediately.