- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The secret behind making this classic cocktail a success is using real pomegranate syrup, or homemade grenadine, and not the fake, preservative-ridden, flavored kind.
- 1 ounce apricot brandy
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3 dashes real pomegranate syrup
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass; serve immediately.