- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is named after the railroad tunnel that links France and England under the English Channel, due to the blend of French elderflower liqueur with English gin.
- 1 part St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 parts Hendrick’s gin
- Juice of 1 medium Meyer lemon
- 2 Meyer lemon slices to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the elderflower liqueur, gin, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake the mixture vigorously to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled glass, garnish with the lemon slices and serve immediately.