- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This apple brandy-based cocktail gets a twist of sweet berry flair from the addition of real blackberry jam. Serve in a double rocks cocktail glass and garnish with a thick lemon peel curl.
- 2 ounces apple brandy
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon real blackberry jam
- Lemon peel curl to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon peel and serve immediately.