- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Cable Car Cocktail is a lovely beverage made from a blend of spiced rum, orange curacao and lemon sour; serve in a chilled sugar and cinnamon-rimmed glass.
- 1-1/2 ounces spiced rum
- 3/4 ounces orange curacao
- 1-1/2 ounces Lemon Sour (2 parts Lemon Juice, 1 Part Simple Syrup)
- Sugar and cinnamon to rim glass
- Orange wedge
- Place some sugar and cinnamon onto a plate and mix to combine. Run the orange wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Put the glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the rum, curacao and lemon sour into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass; serve immediately.