- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The savory Bullshot Cocktail could be considered as a variation of the classic Bloody Mary, but without the tomato juice.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces beef bouillon
- 1 barspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 - 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- dash of Tabasco
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- lemon slice and celery stick to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir the mixture for 40 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon slice and celery stick; serve immediately.