- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A spicy-type of bourbon, such as Buffalo Trace, works best for this slightly sweet and aromatic cocktail with an enjoyably complex taste.
- 1-1/2 ounces Bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3/4 ounce Campari
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.