- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail gets it signature, iridescent blue color from the addition of Crème de Violette; a liqueur with natural and/or artificial violet flower flavoring and coloring.
- 1-1/2 ounces Dry Gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Crème de Violette
- Orange peel zest to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.