- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Juicy muddled blackberries are shaken with gin, mezcal, fresh lemon juice and syrup to create this luscious mixed drink.
- 10 fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup gin
- 1/4 cup mezcal
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure cane syrup
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Blackberries to garnish
- Place the blackberries into a cocktail shaker, muddle well and then add the gin, mezcal, lemon juice, and cane syrup.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 40 seconds and then pour into 2 cocktail glasses filled with cracked ice.
- Garnish the drink with a few blackberries and then serve immediately.