- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Chinati is an Italian fortified wine that resembles vermouth. Enjoy its orange, herbal and caramelized sugar flavor in this rum-based cocktail made with Cointreau and bitters.
- 2 ounces Jamiacian rum
- 1 ounce Chinati
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 dash Fee Brothers’ Old-Fashioned bitters
- Orange peel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for about 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Gently twist the orange peel over the cocktail to release its natural oils and then drop into the glass; serve immediately.