- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rich and delicious with multiple layers of flavor and aroma, this delightful tequila-based cocktail is the perfect aperitif.
- 1-1/2 ounces Anejo Tequila
- 1/2 ounce Mezcal
- 1/4 ounce Averna Amaro
- 1/4 ounce Cynar
- 1/2 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- 3 brandied cherries and a flamed orange peel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherries and the orange peel and then serve immediately.