- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Perhaps this cocktail was named The Armchair as you could very well be lounging in one while enjoying this smooth Armagnac-based mixed drink.
- 1 ounce armagnac
- 3/4 ounce rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/4 ounce Averna Amaro
- 2 dashes of The Bitter Truth Xocolatl Mole Bitters
- Lemon peel twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.