- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Tasty pumpkin cake with a creamy vanilla frosting. Perfect Thanksgiving day treat.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 serving) box instant butterscotch pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Cramy Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (4 serving) box instant vanilla pudding
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Mix everything together. Beat on low until blend. Beat on medium for 5 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- To make the topping, mix together the milk and half and half. Stir in the pudding. Beat on low for 2 minutes. Refrigerate. Spread over the cooled cake.