- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 2
Thai Chicken with Rice is a nice dinner for two dish.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon bottled ginger, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce can bamboo shoots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Spicy Peanut Sauce: 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- white rice, cooked
- Heat oil in fry pan, add chicken. Stir in ginger and garlic, cook until chicken is no longer pink. Stir often.
- Add green onions, bamboo shoots, peanuts, soy sauce and sugar. Stir well. Add peanut sauce, stir well. Cook 2 minutes until heated. Serve on rice.
- Spicy Peanut Sauce: Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk until well blended.