- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Craving Thai take-out? Why not stay home? With this quick and easy recipe for Thai Chicken you can save money and still feel like you've had a great take out meal.
*Tip* Thai Chicken is especially delicious when topped with a Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup milk
- Stir together Bisquick, curry powder, garlic, and ginger.
- Soak chicken in milk, then dip into Bisquick mix.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 inch baking pan that has been greased with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning chicken once after about 20 minutes.