- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Give your traditional Italian pesto sauce an Asian twist with the addition of Thai flavors.
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup Thai basil
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Place the nuts and the garlic in a food processor and pulse until chopped, then add the curry paste, fish sauce and lime juice and pulse to combine.
- Put the basil, cilantro and mint into the processor and pulse until the mixture acquires a paste-like consistency.
- With the motor running, pour the olive oil down the flute of the processor. Mix until emulsified.
- Season the pesto to taste with some salt and pepper.