- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Total: 12 min
- Serving: Serves 4
This is a light and easy dish with many layers of flavors that make it ideal for a lunch with guests or a starter at your next dinner party.
- 1/2 pound cooked lump crabmeat
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Thai chile, finely minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 pound thin asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted chopped nuts of your choice
- In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, rice wine, soy sauce, lemon juice, chili, and green onion; mix well.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a rolling boil, and blanch the asparagus for 2 minutes. Remove asparagus from the boiling water, rinse with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the asparagus with the crabmeat mixture. Top with the honey-roasted nuts and serve.