- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr 5 min
- Total: 8 hr 5 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
Slow cooked Texas flavored meat loaf.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine everything except 1/2 cup of the cheese in a large bowl. Shape into a loaf and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Sprinkle with cheese then recover and turn off the slow cooker. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.