- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 30 min
- Total: 10 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked spicy Texas inspired beef stew.
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup small frozen whole onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, drained
- Mix together the first four ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.