- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Hamburger with a little extra kick from the south.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced jalapeno peppers
- Hamburger buns
- Combine the first five ingredients. Shape into 4 inch round patties, approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Spread the guacamole on the bun and top the burger with the jalapenos and any of condiments.