- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 7 hr 15 min
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Slow cooked terriyaki pork, delicious over rice.
- 1 pound boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/2 cup terriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts, thawed
- Mix together the pork, onion and bamboo shoots in the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl combine the terriyaki baste and gingerroot. Stir into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Add vegetables. Cover and cook on high for 15 more minutes. Serve over rice.