- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr 20 min
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooked, tasty totellini dinner.
- 1 pound millk Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (9 ounce) package tortellini, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix together the sausage, marina sauce, tomatoes and mushrooms in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Stir in the tortellini and top with cheese. Cover and cook for 20 more minutes.