- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Teriyaki sauce, carrots and crushed fried onions packed into hamburger patties for a tangy, hearty dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade sauce
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions, crushed
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 onion buns, split
- Heat the grill to high.
- Mix together the beef, egg, teriyaki marinade, carrots and crushed onions. Shape into 4 patties.
- Cook for 5 minutes per side. Place on the onion bun and top with a slice of cheese.