- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Wraps are the perfect lunch solution for people on the go. Enjoy this recipe for a turkey and Swiss wrap with teriyaki sauce.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices thinly sliced Deli Turkey
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the teriyaki sauce and then spread the mixture onto the tortillas to within 1/4i-inch from the edges.
- Place some lettuce on each wrap and then top with the turkey slices, shredded cheese, tomato, avocado and bacon.
- Tightly roll up and wrap and cut diagonally across the middle to serve.