- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Muddled lemon and sage add amazing flavor and appealing aroma to this tequila-based mixed drink.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup
- half of a lemon, quartered
- 6 fresh sage leaves plus 1 to garnish
- Place the honey syrup and lemon into a shaker and muddle well to combine. Add the sage and muddle gently until the leaves are just bruised.
- Add the tequila to the shaker, and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the sage leaf and serve immediately.