- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 750 ml
A fresh and juicy blend of tequila and strawberries, use this mixture in cocktails in place of plain tequila for added flavor, color and sweetness.
- 750 ml Resposado tequila
- 3 pints fresh ripe strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Put the tequila and the strawberries into a large air-tight container and then place in the refrigerator for 3 weeks. Make sure to shake the mixture at least a few times each day.
- Strain the tequila mixture and then place the strawberries in some cheese cloth. Twist and squeeze the cheesecloth so the berries release all of their juices, and then add that liquid to the strained tequila.
- Place the tequila mixture back into an air-tight container and let rest for 3 additional weeks. Strain once again before using.