- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
With its original and amusing name, this colorful and fun ‘Tequila Mockingbird’ cocktail is a great conversation starter.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3/4 ounce green crème de menthe
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- Slice of lime
- Pre-chill a martini glass by putting in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the tequila, crème de menthe, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the orange slice and serve immediately.