- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sauza Conmemorativo is a naturally golden aged tequila with a strong and intense taste. It’s a wonderful alternative to traditional tequila due to its robust and distinctive flavor.
- 3 ounces Sauza Conmemorativo Anejo tequila
- 1 dash of mezcal
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 6 mint leaves plus 1 to garnish
- Crushed ice
- 1 cinnamon stick to garnish
- Place the mint leaves and the simple syrup into a cocktail glass and muddle gently.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and then add the tequila. Float the mescal on the top of the drink, and then garnish with the remaining mint leaf and the cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.