- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Adding tequila to a Manhattan instead or rye or bourbon may be considered an abomination by many, but it sure makes a wonderful cocktail.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the tequila and vermouth into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 25 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with a maraschino cherry and serve immediately.