- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1-1/2pounds of meat
This tequila and lime marinade recipe is a delicious, all-purpose marinade that works on chicken, pork, fish or seafood.
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- Place all of the ingredients into a large glass bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Marinate the protein of your choice for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.