- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Don’t believe that this elegant, bubbly cocktail is lacking in flavor. Its fresh and citrusy taste is quite intense.
- 1 ounce blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar or Rich Simple Syrup
- 4 ounces champagne or sparkling wine
- Lime twist to garnishv
- Pre-chill a champagne flute by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the champagne and the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for about 20 seconds, and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Top with the champagne and garnish with the lime twist; serve immediately.