- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You don’t need to serve this cocktail in a coconut shell to enjoy its tropical flavor. However, it does add an appealing element of cheerful presentation.
- 1-1/2 ounces Reposado tequila
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 5 dashes aromatic bitters
- cherries and shaved coconut to garnish
- Place the tequila, cream of coconut, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, bitters and some crushed ice into a blender, and process until smooth.
- Serve the cocktail garnished with cherries and shaved coconut.