- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple, two-ingredient, baked pork rib dinner.
- 4 pounds baby-back pork ribs
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle tequila-lime marinade, divided
- Slice the ribs into lengths that can fit into a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the marinade into the bag with a little pepper. Shake to coat and then chill overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Arrange the ribs in a shallow pan and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Pour the remaining marinade over. Reduce the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake covered for 1 hour. Uncover and continue baking for 30 minutes to brown the ribs.