- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes marinade for 1 pound of shrimp
Tequila, honey, fresh lime juice, garlic, cilantro and Tabasco make for a flavor-intensive shrimp marinade recipe. If using frozen shrimp, defrost them first in the refrigerator for a few hours before marinating.
- 1 tablespoon Tequila
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco Original Red
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled and Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Place the tequila, lime juice, honey, Tabasco, garlic, cilantro and olive oil into a bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl, toss to coat and then cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Discard marinade after using.