- Prep: 6 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Blending a mix of Tennessee whiskey, Corona beer and Triple Sec makes a refreshing sweet and sour cocktail with lots of flavor.
- Large ice cubes
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1-1/2 ounces Tennessee whiskey
- 2 ounces Corona
- 1 slice of lemon to garnish
- Pre-chill a Collins cocktail glass for 5 minutes in the freezer.
- Once chilled, fill with ice and then add the lemon juice, Triple Se, whiskey and beer.
- Stir the mixture to combine and then garnish with a slice of lemon.