- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Use leftover turkey for Tender Turkey Pie and don't forget the cranberry sauce.
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey chunks
- 3/4 cup cooked peas
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine 1 1/4 cups stuffing mix with 1/4 cup butter in bowl, mixing well. Press into bottom and side of 9 inch pie plate.
- Blend soup and milk in saucepan over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Add turkey, peas, onion and pepper, mixing well. Spoon into stuffing shell.
- Crush remaining 3/4 cup stuffing into fine crumbs. Combine with 1/4 cup butter, mixing well. Spoon around rim of pie plate in border.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes or until browned and bubbly.