- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 8
Mini tacos using refrigerated biscuits.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerator biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- Taco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Use the vegetable oil spray to grease a baking sheet.
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Mix in the seasoning packet, carrot and onion.
- Roll out each biscuit to a flat circle. Spread the meat mixture evenly onto one half of each round. Top with the cheese and tomato.
- Fold in half and use a fork to pinch the edges closed. Arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake according to the biscuit directions or until browned. Serve with the taco sauce.