- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A cool and invigorating combination of muddled fresh mint and cucumber adds fresh flavor and breezy taste to this Averna Amaro-based cocktail.
- 2 ounces Averna Amaro
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 mint Sprigs
- 1 tablespoon gin
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- cucumber slice and mint sprig to garnish
- club soda
- Place the cucumber, mint and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the Averna Amaro, lime juice and the gin.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with some club soda and then garnish with the cucumber slice and the mint sprig; serve immediately.