- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Cheesy beef and tater tot casserole.
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen tater tots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Press the meat into the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour the soup over, and spread evenly around. Sprinkle the cheese over. Top with the tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes uncovered. Cover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.