- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 20 min
- Total: 4 hr 35 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooked turkey tenderloin, rice and veggie dinner.
- 1-1/2 pounds turkey tenderloins, cut into strips
- 1 (6 ounce) package Oriental rice and vermicelli mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Cook the turkey in a skillet until no longer pink. Mix with the remaining ingredients, except the broccoli, in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- Stir the broccoli in. Cook covered for 20 more minutes on high.